I really like your work, especially for research purposes, because it allows me to show you the level of demand that exists for certain skills or certain types of jobs. So, for today, I went ahead and filtered Google Analytics as a skill. And as you can see there are currently 5353 job openings looking for people with expertise in Google Analytics which you have seen you can learn for free and you can. It basically verifies for free within few hours. 

So if you want to go deeper and filter the next steps to get the best job you can apply for, be sure to watch this video where I walk you through how to do it in detail. So that you apply for the right jobs. For you now some of you will tell me yes but despite Upwork having so many vacancies. Not all of them will contact me, otherwise it would be very difficult to stand in front of them, because obviously they have over 18 million freelancers who, as you know, are now actively working. are working on So I understand. 

If you don't have experience or you're just starting out as a freelancer or, you know, offering this kind of service, it's not easy to come out and get a job right away. I understand that Upwork can be a bit difficult. So another place where you can go ahead and find this type of work right now is through flexible jobs. And another very cool fact about flexible jobs is that they have proven job opportunities. Thus, everything you find on FlexJobs will be pre-checked and verified by the FlexJobs team, so any application you make will be 100% legit and 100% reliable. 

One thing I recommend if you are going to use Flexible Jobs is to try to get at least one month of paid membership. It's not much, and there's a link below if you want to try it out. You can opt out after the first month, but you'll get great value and access to much better work when you can. Now, if you are moving towards flexible jobs, you just need to enter Google Ads or Google Analytics. And as you can see, I've filtered here for Google Analytics and work from anywhere because I want to make sure I'm serving all of my viewers no matter where you are and if you Not in the US or Canada. Or Britain, like I said, that's not a problem. 

There are many jobs that you can still use to work from basically anywhere. And, as you can see right now, there are over 1,000 jobs that offer work-from-anywhere terms specifically designed for people who are savvy and Google Analytics certified. So make sure to go and check out Flex Jobs, if you want to remove, connect with hundreds and hundreds of online and work from home jobs from Google Analytics verified people. Now, the third way you can start monetizing these skills right away is through a platform like Fiber. And the reason I really love Fiverr, and I've mentioned it before, is that it's no longer a $5 or gig platform. It has really evolved a lot in the last couple of years. 

The reason I love Fiverr is that when you go and become a Fiverr Pro Accountant, all you need to do is claim a Fiverr Pro account, after which you can use the features that you love the most. Allows charging. So, if we go and just look for Google ads on a typical profile, as you can see, there are people who charge 28 francs or you can consider that francs equal to one dollar is more or less one. That's the thing. But since I'm in Switzerland, everything is displayed in my own currency. So, 28-19 dollars. $28. 148 reviews, which means they probably were.